Tuesday, November 10, 2015

BIrchBox

The most common type of subscription boxes are makeup boxes.  Reaching out to customers on the proper platforms is key to the success of subscription boxes.  Below is an advertisement for BirchBox that was sponsored on my facebook page.

Facebook is a smart platform to advertise on seeing as it has one of the largest audiences of all social media platforms.  This past summer BirchBox had a campaign on Facebook of them coming to visit certain cities.  I found out about it from friends sharing and Facebook alerting me that my friends were attending an event near me.  This campaign was incredibly smart because it got them name of the company out to more people.

Personally I prefer a different makeup subscription box seeing as I believe it is worth more bang for your buck, but I cannot deny BirchBox has a great social media advertising presence on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you that Birch Box had a great marketing campaign on Facebook this past summer. The first time I heard about Birch Box was this summer and it was through social media. Birch Box did a good job of teaming up with influencers to advertise the company's products to reach a new group of people.

    ReplyDelete