Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Club W

What's better than sitting on your couch drinking wine?  Sitting on your couch drinking wine that was delivered to your door.

Club W, a wine subscription service, first caught my eye when I was browsing Buzzfeed.  Someone in the Buzzfeed community posted a list of 20 great subscription boxes--number 9 was Club W.  As a 21 year old who enjoys a causal glass of wine this instantly intrigued me.  The first thought that ran through my head was, "I can order 4 bottles of wine simply sitting in my bed--excuse me what," with the heart eyes emoji accompanying that statement.  After looking at the website and moving on to the next dozen Buzzfeed articles the box was out of my mind.

A couple of days later the box popped up on my Pinterest page.  Since then I have seen the advertisement for Club W a few times.  In my opinion they are doing a moderate to great job of using social media to advertise their product.  I definately think they have room to expand their paid advertising via social media, but where they are advertising they are doing a good job of reaching their audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment